· BioReact articulating waist system for maximum comfort and freedom ofmovement.
· GripTek fabric keeps the BCD is place both on the surface and underwater.
· The bladder is constructedfrom super-tough Armoguard slick skin for increased abrasion resistance,faster drying and have a reduced risk of bacterial growth due to the slicksurface.
· Anodised aluminium hardware isboth strong and lightweight.
· G hook chest strap and tankretainer allow for 1 handed simple operation.
· 3 position height adjustablebackplate allows for optimum fit.
· Adjustable waist and shoulders.
· 2 large pockets can be foldedup flat when not in use to reduce drag.
- Wrapture Harness System – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your centre of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- Because of the multiple size settings at the top of the shoulders, as well as either side of the waistband, a custom fit can be achieved through any one of 3 sizes.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- There are 4 dump valves in all, one in each corner. 3 are proprietary flat valves are very streamlined and effective. The dump valve on the upper left is the rapid exhaust valve found at the top of the Powerline inflator.
- The Powerline inflator assembly boasts one of the fastest inflation rates in the industry. This environmentally sealed unit has integrated clips to keep the LP inflator hose tucked in securely.
- A dual bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.